If you ever wondered what side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test.
- If a conservative doesn’t like guns, he doesn’t buy one. If a liberal doesn’t like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
- If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn`t eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
- If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
- If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.
- If a conservative doesn’t like a talk show host, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don’t like be shut down.
- If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn’t go to church. A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it’s a foreign religion, of course!)
- If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
- If a conservative reads this, he’ll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh. A liberal will delete it because he’s “offended”.